They Lost How Much During the Detox Phase of the DEM System
THE RESULTS ARE IN! Every week, we keep getting great results from people who are using the DETOX-EAT-MOVE (DEM) System to lose weight, be healthy and get their sexy back! Here’s just a few of the results we received this week
a. Lisa and her brother Larry started the DEM System together. I the first 3 weeks, her brother lost 17 pounds and she lost 10 pounds. She said she probably lost less because she already eats really healthy, but this is the first time she has detoxified her body and is feeling healthier than ever? She says she’s finally lost those last 10 pounds she needed to lose!
b. Doreen started the DEM System right after the holidays and has lost 10 pounds in the first 2 weeksand says NOTHING will stop her on her weight loss journey.
c. Janet says she follows the DEM System to the letter and just couldn’t wait a week to weigh herself. Her boyfriend said her face looked slimmer and she sensed she was losing weight so she hopped on the scale and had lost 5 pounds in the first the six days.She admitted to being a sugar addict so eliminating sugar is key to her great results.
d. Maria says she’s lost 4 pounds in the first 7 days of the DEM System, and with the green drink and fiber, she’s more regular and has less bloating and constipation, which was a surprising added benefit for her.
Note: Average results in the three-week Detox Phase of the DEM System is 12-15 pounds depending upon current health and eating habits.
5 Tips for Great Success During the Detox Phase of the DEM System:
- Prepare, Prepare, Prepare: You have to get your mind right and you have to get all of your foods and supplements in advance of starting the DEM System. During the Detox Phase of the DEM System, you have to avoid the Big 6 Foods, which are a lot of foods you’re probably used to eating. Thus, you have to go grocery shopping to get the foods that are allowed during this phase. Key supplements like the digestive cleansers, green drink, and fiber are also mandatory for detoxing and cleansing the body during this phase. So, get prepared before you begin!
- Focus on Inches, Not Pounds. As a general rule of thumb, weigh yourself every 7 days, and take your measurements every 30 days. Your measurements should be taken for your bust, waist, hips and thighs. Don’t overly focus on the pounds on the scale from day-to-day as your weight will fluctuate due to the body consisting of water, muscle mass, and body fat. You want to lose excess water weight and body fat, but maintain as much muscle mass as possible. So, focus on how your clothes fit, what your measurements are and your overall energy levels.
- Be Anti-Social: Seriously! Minimize socializing events and focus on rest and relaxation. Whenever you’re detoxing the body, you may be a little cranky, irritable and more fatigued than normal. Be sure to get a good night’s sleep. Sleep is the body’s way of recharging the system and is the easiest yet most underrated activity to heal the body. Short-changing sleep time or going to bed stressed interferes with the best time for losing those extra pounds. Also, you don’t want friends and family to tempt you during this important phase of the DEM System so try to lay low for a few weeks.
- Drink This, Not That: Drink more water. The best options are spring water, alkaline water, or coconut water. Drinking water and staying hydrated is absolutely critical for detoxing and cleansing the body. Water flushes out toxins and supports every metabolic process in the body, carrying toxins and waste away from cells to the kidneys to be removed from the body. Water is essential to a healthy, functioning body.
- Stay Right There. The results in the first phase will yield fast weight loss. In addition, the foods and supplements that you consume during this phase are great for health and vitality. So, there is no harm in staying in this phase longer than the 3 weeks. Three weeks is just the amount of time it takes to jumpstart detoxification and break the addiction to foods that are unhealthy and fattening. Some of my clients stay in the Detox Phase for 6-8 weeks because they love the weight loss and improved health they’re experiencing. This is no problem at all!
JJ Smith (www.JJSmithOnline.com) is a nutritionist and certified weight-management specialist who has been featured on The Montel Williams Show, The Jamie Foxx Show and on the NBC, FOX, CBS and CW networks. Her advice has also been featured in the pages of Glamour, Essence, and Ladies Home Journal. Since reclaiming her health, losing weight, and discovering a “second youth” in her forties, bestselling author JJ Smith has become the voice of inspiration to women who want to lose weight, be healthy, and get their sexy back! JJ may be contacted by email at email@example.com and on Twitter: jjsmithonline and Facebook Page: RealTalkJJ